Customer Service Training For Cobraball Area
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s easy to implement and simple to use.
In this program, the learner will learn about customer service and its relation to the global market, the significance of ‘good service’, and exactly what the customer expects.
This workshop will provide you the skills to deliver a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Complaint handling practice sessions with feedback, group review
- Demonstration, facilitated group review, pairs exercise with group review
- The Way to get assistance from managers, coworkers, and staff
- How to make customers feel important, and why you need to
- Practical tips for managing dangerous anger
- Recognize the value of providing excellent service to both internal and external clients
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all trades over time
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies need to give their employees access to a wider range of knowledge supply, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer service.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service industry teach the classes.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to develop and maintain a customer-focused culture.
We can offer a training session to your team in Cobraball.