Cobargo Customised Customer Service Training
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Each and every contact between you and the client is important. This course will allow you to understand the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Providing exceptional customer service begins with understanding who your customers are and establishing a client attention to meet their needs.
This system provides tools to concentrate on the important function of the individual in building customer loyalty, creating a positive impression, and contributing to a workplace service culture.
- Attract customer compliments which are recorded, rewarded and recognised
- Produce a positive reputation for their department / organisation
- Effective techniques for building customer loyalty
- Giving customers the wrong impression
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Know how to defuse situations with clients and to handle tough situations
- Recognize the value of providing excellent service to both external and internal clients
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20 percent
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
An fantastic course acceptable for all management and staff. Our courses can be tailored to meet the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your business.
If you do not find what you are searching for, we can create it for you.
The plan of short modules that may be delivered by team leaders to equip their people with the skills and knowledge to deliver the experience.
We’ll give you valuable know-how on a wide range of topics such as organizing your desk, appropriate email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your company excel.
Quality customised Customer Service Training available in Cobargo if you’ve got a team.