Clinton Customised Customer Service Training
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and workplaces, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
If you are in a customer focused role or you manage a customer support team, this course is perfect as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
Most successful companies and businesses take customer service very seriously.
This customer service class will provide practical methods for improving how to manage customers in a broad range of challenging situations.
- Build loyal relationships with customers and workers
- Building customer relationships
- Demonstration, facilitated group review, pairs exercise with group review
- How to avoid making a bad phone impression
- Include a staff training program and review staff performance frequently.
- Looking for all the ways you can deliver, not grounds you can not
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- Turning disappointment into delight
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs enhance the customer service skills and abilities of your staff and equip them with the customer service tools mentioned previously.
Our trainers are experts in their field and have plenty of Customer CARE experience within your industry.
This one-day course investigates the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to respond to customer and client needs.
We can even design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to build and maintain a customer-focused culture.
Local Clinton Customer Service Training available for teams.