Customer Service Training In Clemant
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered providing consistent service excellence.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Our extensive customer service training classes are designed to help your employees respond to customers’ needs.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of the role and develop essential skills required to deliver superior customer service.
- Active listening including taking notes
- Creates a professional and proactive image for the company through service criteria
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all staff.
- How to avoid making a bad telephone impression
- Identify the needs and priorities of the organisation in providing services to customers
- Qualities of a Good Customer Service Professional
- Document customer details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Up selling and cross selling Methods
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
One-day instructor-led customer service training classes are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
Service professionals will need to understand that they are the very important links between the clients and the organisation.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
We can run this Customer Service Training onsite in Clemant.