Customer Service Training For Clear Range Area
Customer expectations are on an all-time large. In spite of continual insights, many client requirements are still not fulfilled. This is a clear indication that training needs to be more strict.
Every single contact between you and the customer is vital. This course can help you understand the fundamental principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
It is the responsibility of the organisation to provide the kind of high-quality customer service training required to provide customers with positive experiences.
You’ll discover how to communicate effectively over email with colleagues/ clients, record and retrieve product and customer information on a database and manage complaints, deal with stress and react effectively to customers.
- 4 ways to build a strong team
- Builds your flexibility for different scenarios through heightened communication skills
- Define what great customer service is for others and yourself.
- Defining Customer Service
- Get serious about providing great customer service.
- Importance of developing lasting relationships
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to improve systems
- Stepping into your customers shoes
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20 percent
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so significant
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but manage customer complaints in a professional way.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your company.
The design of short modules that may be delivered by group leaders to equip their people with the skills and knowledge to deliver the expertise.
We’ll provide you valuable know-how on a wide range of topics such as organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your business excel.
Customised Customer Service Training for Clear Range teams.