Claverton Local Customer Service Training
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everybody.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and want to offer advice to staff members?
Increasingly, customers are valuing customer support over and above both product quality and low prices so increasing customer service is vital.
This workshop will provide you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn ways to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Complaint handling practice
- Diagnose problems in fitting service delivery to customers and promptly action procedures to resolve customer complaints
- Handling work based client requests
- Introducing colleagues to resolve customer service issue
- Make eye contact and smile when face-to-face with a client.
- Say no without using the ‘no’ word and avoid disappointing a customer
- Strategies for handling complaints to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can help you recognize why businesses need good customer care.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service, with tips on the best way best to provide excellent customer service to boost your bottom line.
The design of short modules that can be delivered by group leaders to equip their people with the skills and knowledge to deliver the experience.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Looking for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff at your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help ignite your team’s performance.