Customised Customer Service Training For Churchill
Customer expectations are on an all-time large. Even with continual insights, many customer needs are still not satisfied. This is a clear indication that training has to be more stringent.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Our client services course is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
This program provides supervisors with the tools to build a customer centric organisation using the most up to date customer service strategies for sustaining and building a culture of service excellence.
- Attract customer compliments that are recorded, recognised and rewarded
- Complaint handling and customer interaction
- Diagnose problems in delivery of customer service
- Group discussion, brief practice sessions in pairs with comments
- Internal vs. External customers
- Nature of customer service – the facts and the myths
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- Knowing the customer’s situation
- What differentiates us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
An excellent course suitable for all staff and management. Our courses can be tailored to fit the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your enterprise.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will give you the skills to deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
This course session contains an engaging blend of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to enhance retention of the training.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, good customer support skills and how to handle complaints.
If you are a business located in Churchill we can offer a customised Customer Service Training to suit your team.