Customer Service Training For Churchable
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everybody.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and would like to offer advice to staff members?
In this customer service training program, participants learn the crucial skills required to deliver exceptional customer service through real world exercises and group activities.
This customer support class provides participants with the knowledge and skills required to make certain that products and services are delivered and maintained to the standards your customers have come to expect.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- Customers’ psychological needs
- Effective questioning techniques
- How to avoid making a bad telephone impression
- How to view your organization through the eyes of the client
- Practical tips for handling dangerous anger
- Review client satisfaction with service delivery using verifiable information while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
- Take possession of a customer problem; follow it through to resolution, and follow-up to confirm the problem is resolved to their satisfaction
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so important
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important part of the training is to offer solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to select from.
The customer service class will enhance each participant’s ability to manage interactions with customers and ensure that they have the confidence to allow them to implement best practice customer service methods, delivering customer satisfaction whilst developing customer loyalty.
We can adapted to your specific needs and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
This Customer Service Training could be customised to suit the local area of Churchable.