Chewton Bushlands Local Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s easy to implement and simple to use.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service, with ideas on how best to provide excellent customer support to improve your bottom line.
The main aspect of service skills training is equipping your staff with the skills that allow the customer to direct the content, interaction and construction of your product and service knowledge base.
- Anticipating customer needs before they become a problem
- Confidently handle unhappy customers and develop a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Defining good customer service
- How Good Am I at providing Customer Service? Questionnaire
- Introducing colleagues to resolve customer service issue
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Review client satisfaction with service delivery
- The secrets to good rapport with customers and associates
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will give you the skills to manage complex or challenging customer service situations.
This course session contains an engaging blend of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to enhance retention of the training.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to build and sustain a customer-focused culture.
Customer Service Training Offered in Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Parramatta, Canberra and Melbourne. This session can be customised to suit your business if you’re located in Chewton Bushlands.