Customised Customer Service Training In Cheero Point
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s easy to implement and simple to use.
Most customer service training emphasises skills and behaviors. These are important. However, delivering the best possible customer service — keeping your customer retention high — requires more than basic training, it requires cultural change.
This course is fantastic for call centers wanting to keep abreast of the most recent thinking in relationship building in addition to individuals who confront the customer on a daily basis.
- Assess customer needs and provide constructive information to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Dealing with difficult customers and complaints
- Develop the skills and practices which are essential elements of a customer service focused manager.
- The Way to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate client to a positive urge
- Identify Ways of promoting your organisation and fostering business
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to improve systems
- Record customer service standards and link them back to company objectives.
- Know who your customers are, what they need and what they expect
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs enhance the customer service skills and abilities of your staff and equip them with the customer service tools mentioned above.
Loyal customers tell others and advertise the benefits of your services and products.
This system provides your company with the tools to complete on-site, face-to-face training for numerous employees.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
This session can be conducted on site at Cheero Point.