Customer Service Training For Chapel Hill
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
Fantastic customer service is vital for all businesses, big or small. It may have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where prospective customers decide to invest their money.
One good customer service experience can alter the whole perception a client holds towards the organization.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of the role and develop essential skills required to deliver superior customer service.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Confidently handle unhappy customers and produce a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Dealing with objections
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Nature of customer service – the facts and the myths
- Relationship triangle trust and loyalty
- Strategies for enhancing cooperation between departments
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so important
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviors, service plans, and support systems that together ensure an exceptional customer experience.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will give you the skills to manage complicated or challenging customer service situations.
The course will give you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will teach you how to look after yourself and feel confident in almost any customer situation.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Customised Customer Service Training for Chapel Hill groups.