Customer Service Training For Cedar Brush Creek
Customer service is not a department. It is a philosophy to be adopted by every employee.
Good customer service is critical for all businesses, big or small. It may have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers choose to spend their money.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support functions to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
This course is fantastic for call centers wanting to keep abreast of the latest thinking in relationship building as well as individuals who confront the customer on a daily basis.
- Active listening including taking notes
- Complaint handling practice
- Deliver bad news to customers in a more positive manner.
- Giving customers the wrong impression
- Identify what your organisation must provide customers
- Prioritizing customer projects to maintain both the important as well as the urgent moving forward
- Satisfying the client’s basic needs
- The secrets to great rapport with customers and partners
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will provide you the skills to manage complex or challenging customer service situations.
The course ensures that the students can transfer these skills to the job and thereby provides a significant return on the training investment to the organization. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Customer Service Training are available for individuals in all major cities, customised training onsite is available in Cedar Brush Creek.