Customised Customer Service Training For Catterick Area
As the first line of contact with customers, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.Developed and presented by customer service experts, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant atmosphere.
In today’s competitive market, businesses must make sure they’re delivering the highest quality customer support.
This system provides tools to focus on the important function of the individual in building customer loyalty, creating a positive impression, and contributing to an office support culture.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Empowers you with techniques to deal with difficult or problematic situations
- How to get the support of managers, coworkers, and staff
- Importance of first impressions , as seen from the customer’s standpoint
- Listening fully and with focus
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- Understand that all businesses are in the ‘connection’ business
- Ways to create a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and diverse experiences to discuss elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
Our customer service training is always adapting to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your clients e.g. face to face, phone, email.
The course ensures that the students can transfer these skills to the job and thereby provides a significant return on the training investment to the organization.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Contact us now for a customised quote for your Catterick business.