Cathcart Local Customer Service Training
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to match your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the same things differently.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Learn how to create an amazing customer experience.
This in house customer service skills course is aimed at developing service skills, including tackling the harder situations.
- Actively listen to a customer with a complaint
- Consequences of poor service
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- How Good Am I at providing Customer Service? Questionnaire
- Importance of developing lasting relationships
- Practised how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
- Respond to and report on customer feedback and complaints
- Understand customer diversity
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
An excellent course acceptable for all staff and management. Our courses can be tailored to fit the requirements of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your business.
No travel costs, the training is conducted at your own facility.
This course session contains an engaging combination of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to enhance retention of their training.
We have a great deal of terrific customer service training courses which will be a great match for you and your team.
For more information on this Cathcart Client Service Training session contact us.