Customised Customer Service Training In Castra
Client expectations are on an all-time large. Even with continual insights, many customer requirements are still not satisfied. This is a clear sign that training has to be more strict.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Most successful businesses and businesses take customer service very seriously.
This course is excellent for anyone seeking training in customer service and client care.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Dealing with clients in person
- Developed skills in engaging with clients and managing their enquiries effectively
- How to build good will
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Handle Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Customers
- Review your performance and plan for customer service development
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all trades over time
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the many skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and diverse experiences to discuss elements of challenge and reward. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to construct and expand from where you are now.
In order to create customer satisfaction, you want to go beyond good customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
The course incorporates role-playing drills, group exercises, and discussions of concepts which are most applicable when tailored to the experiences of their pupils.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive market, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Customer Service Training sessions offered in Castra if you’re a business looking for a customised training session. Workshops available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Melbourne.