Castlemaine Customised Customer Service Training
Customers are any organisation’s finest assets.
Have you got well-developed skills and a broad understanding of customer service plans?
Irrespective of the size or type of your business, the importance of customer service training for its success is undeniable
This workshop will provide you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- Complaint handling and customer interaction
- Develop strategies to obtain client feedback for enhancing the provision of Services and Products
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- How to prevent misunderstandings
- Placing yourself at the customer’s shoes
- Responsibility for customer service
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop introduces techniques for handling challenging clients and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will give you the skills to deal with complicated or challenging customer service situations.
The plan of short modules that can be delivered by group leaders to equip their people with the knowledge and skills to deliver the expertise.
We can adapted to your precise needs and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
Training sessions customised to suit the Castlemaine local area and business.