Castle Cove Local Customer Service Training
Customer service isn’t a department. It’s a philosophy to be adopted by each employee.
Have you got well-developed skills and a broad knowledge of customer service strategies?
In this program, the student will learn about customer service and its connection to the international market, the significance of ‘great service’, and exactly what the customer expects.
Whether your staff members come into contact with clients face-to-face, on the telephone, or via email and chat service programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- Ask key employees what they already do to give decent customer service.
- Produce a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all employees.
- Have the knowledge, skills and desire to work out a customer’s inquiry or problem on the first call.
- Identify methods of promoting your business and fostering business
- Listened efficiently, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a client request
- Record customer service standards and relate them back to business objectives.
- Turning disappointment into delight
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course will allow you to recognize why businesses need good customer care.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to choose from.
This course focuses on analysing needs, priorities and problem investigations in the delivery of service to clients.
We are also experienced at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, as well as longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation goals and service standards.
Your Customer Service Training can be customised to suit the local Castle Cove area if you have a team.