Cascade Local Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service representatives can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, along with the value of customer excellence to the modern business.
Most successful companies and businesses take customer service very seriously.
This course covers essential topics in providing quality customer service.
- Body language skills
- Complaint handling practice
- Easier management of staff and customer issues due to improved management skills and enhanced satisfaction of staff and customers
- How to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate client into a positive advocate
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Nature of customer service – the facts and the myths
- Satisfying the customer’s basic needs
- The value of a Vision Statement
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to give their employees access to a larger range of knowledge source, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer services.
In order to create customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond great customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
This course is intended for professionals looking to enhance the customer service experience and develop techniques to build strong customer relationships.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, very good customer care skills and how to handle complaints.
Your Customer Service Training can be customised to match the local Cascade area for those who have a team.