Customer Service Training In Cartwright
Customers are any organisation’s best assets.
Every single contact between you and the client is vital. This course can help you understand the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Providing exceptional customer service starts with knowing who your customers are and establishing a customer focus to meet their needs.
You’ll discover how to communicate effectively over email with colleagues/ clients, record and retrieve product and client information on a database and handle complaints, deal with stress and react effectively to clients.
- Adopted a consistent, professional style when talking with clients
- Create a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Easier management of staff and customer issues because of increased satisfaction of employees and customers
- Handling customer enquiries
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Qualities of a Good Customer Service Professional
- Review your performance and plan for customer service improvement
- Take ownership of a customer problem; follow it through to settlement, and follow up to confirm the problem is solved to their satisfaction
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and diverse experiences to discuss elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to construct and expand from where you are now.
No travel costs, the training is conducted in your own facility.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in copy and support functions to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
We’ve got tons of great customer service training courses that will be a great fit for you and your staff.
To find out more on this Cartwright Customer Service Training session contact us.