Customer Service Training For Carron
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter service.
Feedback from workshop participants tells us that they can immediately use their new skills to their office the next day.
In this customer service training course, participants learn the essential skills necessary to deliver exceptional customer service through real world exercises and group activities.
This course is suited to anyone who wishes to maximise their opportunities to build exceptional internal or external customer relationships.
- Apply the basic aspects of customer service in a company
- Communicate and collaborate with clients utilising efficient communication processes
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- How to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate customer to a positive urge
- Identify methods of promoting your business and fostering business
- Handle Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Clients
- Reward customers with a customer loyalty program.
- Understand that all businesses are in the ‘relationship’ business
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Fantastic customer service is an integral component of any successful business. Not only will your clients feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your organization reputation and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
If you are in a customer focused role or you handle a customer service group, this course is ideal as it will better enable you to provide high quality service to customers and clients.
This one-day course explores the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to respond to customer and customer needs.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you from the fundamentals of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and possibly growing your business.
Please contact us for more information on Customer Service Training for your company in Carron.