Customer Service Training For Carrai
Customer service is not a department. It’s a philosophy to be adopted by every employee.
Each and every contact between you and the client is vital. This course will help you understand the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
It costs less to keep loyal customers than to acquire new ones. Additionally, satisfied clients are more open to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to that enterprise. The course teaches service agents critical skills in the areas of communication, professionalism, managing the telephone, managing the customer, managing job stress and other skills like cross-selling.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide constructive information to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Consult and communicate effectively with relevant people
- Develop and execute strategies and methods to enhance customer service delivery
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- Identify methods of promoting your organisation and fostering business
- Prioritizing customer projects to maintain both the important and the urgent moving forward
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- The advantages and disadvantages of electronic communication
- What makes customers stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
So as to make customer satisfaction, you want to go beyond good customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
The course ensures that the students can transfer these skills to the job and thereby provides a substantial return on the training investment for the organization.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service teams seeking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
This Customer Service Training could be customised to suit the local area of Carrai.