Carpendeit Local Customer Service Training
Customer service isn’t a department. It’s a philosophy to be adopted by each employee.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and want to offer advice to staff members?
Increasingly, customers are valuing customer service over and over both product quality and reduced costs so increasing customer support is very important.
The customer support course is delivered as an interactive lecture with key concepts and techniques workshopped providing participants a chance to put these skills into practice.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- Create a positive impression on your customers and enhance the image of your organisation
- Easier management of staff and customer problems because of improved management skills and enhanced satisfaction of employees and clients
- How to deal with difficult customers
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery with verifiable information while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all trades over time
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service course will give you the skills to deal with complicated or challenging customer service situations.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in back-up and support functions to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Please contact us for additional information on Customer Service Training for your business in Carpendeit.