Customised Customer Service Training For Carnegie Area
Customer expectations are on an all-time large. In spite of continual insights, many customer needs are still not satisfied. This is a clear sign that training has to be more stringent.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, along with the value of customer excellence to the modern business enterprise.
Numerous customer service skills are needed in order to give customer service that truly satisfies customers.
The most important component of service skills training is equipping your team with the skills that allow the customer to direct the content, interaction and structure of your product and service knowledge base.
- Ask key employees what they already do to provide good customer service.
- Dealing with anger and complaining customers
- Differences between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour
- Factors of voice that add and detract from the message and picture being portrayed
- Identify ways to truly meet your clients’ needs.
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- The value of a Vision Statement
- What does great service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to provide their employees access to a wider range of knowledge supply, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer services.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and directing staff to comprehend and retain customer relationships.
This program provides your company with the tools to complete onsite, face-to-face training for numerous employees.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service teams looking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer travel.
Customised Customer Service Training for Carnegie groups.