Carlisle River Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service agents can affect customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.Developed and introduced by customer service experts, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment.
Increasingly, customers are valuing customer support over and above both product quality and low costs so increasing customer service is very important.
You’ll learn how to communicate effectively over email with colleagues/ clients, record and retrieve product and client information on a database and handle complaints, deal with stress and react effectively to customers.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Empowers you with techniques to deal with difficult or problematic situations
- How Good Am I at providing Customer Service? Questionnaire
- How your attitude affects clients
- Listened efficiently, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a client request
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- The lifetime value of existing clients
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Fantastic customer service is an integral component of any successful enterprise. Not only will your customers feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your organization reputation and opening up chances for repeat business.
If you do not find what you are looking for, we can make it for you.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more earnings.
We are also proficient at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, as well as longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation targets and service standards.
This session can be conducted on site at Carlisle River.