Carlisle North Local Customised Customer Service Training
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of customer satisfaction.
Good customer service is an essential component of any successful business. Not only will your clients feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your organization reputation and opening up chances for repeat business.
Our Customer Service experts can help by sharing the lessons we’ve learned during our history and reveal how setting core values can help companies meet their goals.
This program provides tools to focus on the important function of the individual in building customer loyalty, creating a positive impression, and contributing to a workplace service culture.
- Ask key staff what they already do to give good customer service.
- Cost of a Dissatisfied Customer
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused manager.
- Helps customer-facing-staff to understand the importance of good service and its role in customer retention
- Identify what your organisation must offer customers
- Make decisions to overcome problems and accommodate customer services
- Respond to customer requests with a sense of urgency
- The secrets to good rapport with customers and partners
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important aspect of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service sector teach the classes.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, very good customer support skills and how to handle complaints.
This session is created for company located in Carlisle North.