Carew Customised Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with customers, service representatives can affect customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
A number of customer service skills are needed in order to provide customer service that really satisfies customers.
This course covers essential topics in providing quality customer service.
- Apply the basic aspects of customer service in a business
- Creates a professional and proactive image for the company through service standards
- Delight the Customer by Exceeding their Expectations
- Handling customer enquiries
- The Way to speak concisely and make every word count
- Know how to handle customer behaviour by understanding their needs and expectations
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- The power of using titles, with 5 easy tips to remember them
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service, with tips on how best to provide excellent customer service to boost your bottom line.
This one-day course explores the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to react to customer and client needs.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer service program to build and sustain a customer-focused culture.
Please contact us for additional information on Customer Service Training for your company in Carew.