Cardup Customised Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, together with the value of customer excellence to the modern business enterprise.
The benefits of good customer service are endless.
Whether your team members come into contact with customers face-to-face, on the phone, or through email and chat support programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone character
- Complaint handling practice sessions with feedback, group review
- Empowers you with techniques to deal with difficult or problematic situations
- Handling work based client requests
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer support and your business practices and policies.
- Placing yourself in the customer’s shoes
- Say no without using the ‘no’ term and avoid disappointing a customer
- The impact of bad service on an organisation
- What makes customers stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer service teams.
This one day Customer Service Training Course is for individuals on the front line of customer support, whether face to face or on the phone.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups looking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer travel.
For more information on this Cardup Customer Service Training session contact us.