Carbla Customised Customer Service Training
Clients are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it’s surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
Each and every contact between you and the client is vital. This course can allow you to recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
Our Customer Service specialists can help by sharing the lessons we’ve learned during our history and show how establishing core values can help companies meet their targets.
This course is excellent for anyone seeking training in customer service and customer care.
- Accepting responsibility outside your area
- Communicate effectively with your customers via email, phone, and in person.
- Develop strategies to obtain customer feedback for improving the provision of products and services
- How to get assistance from managers, coworkers, and staff
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Pre-planning to get the most from time, people and priorities
- Document customer details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Taking ownership of problems
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to choose from.
This 1 day Customer Service Training Course is for individuals on the front line of customer service, whether face to face or on the phone.
We’ve got a great deal of great customer service training courses which will be a great fit for you and your team.
This session could be conducted on site at Carbla.