Customer Service Training For Carapooee
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and workplaces, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of business and counter support.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will provide you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in copy and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
This Program Introduces the basic concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service methods and practices.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Building rapport with customers
- Develop and implement strategies and methods to enhance customer service delivery
- How to apply the International Customer Service Standards of best practice
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Personal presentation tips
- Recognize the value of providing excellent service to both external and internal clients
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all transactions over time
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer support program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you manage a client support team, this course is ideal as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
Provides the high-quality training required to meet the high standards expected by your customer.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Please contact us for more information on Customer Service Training for your business in Carapooee.