Customer Service Training In Captain Creek
Clients are any organisation’s finest assets.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Individuals who interact directly with a customer must have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a customer’s expectations.
This workshop that can be tailored specifically for your organisation and/or department so as to examine various contact points for clients and the impact on their client journey and experience.
- Enjoy how their individual effort counts towards the success of the organisation
- Complaint handling and customer interaction
- Develop and execute strategies and methods to improve customer service delivery
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- How to make your customers love you and tell everyone they know
- Listened effectively, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a customer request
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery with verifiable data while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
- Understand customer diversity
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting procedures to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, we can make it for you.
This course session contains an engaging combination of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to enhance retention of their training.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, very good customer support skills and how to handle complaints.
We can provide a trainer at the Captain Creek region.