Customer Service Training For Capoompeta Area
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.Developed and presented by customer support specialists, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant atmosphere.
In today’s competitive market, businesses must ensure they’re delivering the highest quality customer support.
Whether your staff members come into contact with customers face-to-face, on the telephone, or through email and chat support programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone character
- Choose appropriate behaviour for different customer service situations
- Develop and implement strategies and methods to improve customer service delivery
- How to apply the Worldwide Customer Service Standards of best practice
- How to make your customers love you and tell everyone they know
- Qualities of a Good Customer Service Professional
- Sharing our personal experiences of good and bad service
- Teaches skills for handling difficult, abusive and higher maintenance customers.
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Loyal customers tell others and promote the benefits of your products and services.
This course session contains an engaging combination of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to enhance retention of the training.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you from the fundamentals of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a way of improving and potentially growing your business.
This session could be conducted on site at Capoompeta.