Cape Moreton Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Engage your team with customer service training that is easy to implement and easy to use.
Providing great customer service is an art.
You’ll learn how to communicate effectively over email with colleagues/ customers, record and retrieve product and client information on a database and manage complaints, cope with stress and react effectively to customers.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get difficult messages across in tactful, respectful manner
- Communicate and collaborate with customers utilising efficient communication processes
- Dealing with objections
- How Good Am I at providing Service? Questionnaire
- How to make customers feel important, and why you should
- Professional telephone and email techniques
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and offer world-class courtesy
- Understand that neutral or indifferent service loses customers, creates dissatisfaction
- What is Customer Service?
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important part of the training is to offer solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Our Customer Service class will participate, instruct and equip your team members with the skills required for often tough customer service based roles.
The customer service class will enhance each participant’s capacity to manage interactions with customers and ensure that they have the confidence to enable them to implement best practice customer service techniques, delivering customer satisfaction whilst developing customer loyalty.
With a range of training options, take a look at a number of the most popular themes or have us design something specific for you.
Please contact us for additional information on Customer Service Training for your company in Cape Moreton.