Cape Jervis Customer Service Training
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of business and counter service.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will provide you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
In this course, the student will learn about customer service and its connection to the international market, the meaning of ‘good service’, and what the customer expects.
The way that your customers purchase from you is very important, since if the buying experience is frustrating or difficult a client might not even finish their first purchase, let alone return.
- Ask key employees what they already do to provide good customer service.
- Consult and communicate effectively with relevant people
- Delivering bad news to clients in a professional way
- Handling customer enquiries
- How to prevent misunderstandings
- Obtain customer feedback to continuously refine a customer service program
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you hire the ideal front-line staff.
- Understanding the client’s business needs
- What your customers, want, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
An fantastic course suitable for all management and staff. Our courses can be tailored to fit the demands of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, regardless of industry or the size of your enterprise.
If you do not find what you’re searching for, we can create it for you.
This program provides your company with the tools to complete on-site, face-to-face training for any number of employees.
Whether you want a public class or a group session at your offices, we can provide exactly what you want at a price that will guarantee a great return on your investment.
Looking for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff in your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help ignite your team’s performance.