Customer Service Training In Cape Douglas
Client expectations are on an all-time large. Even with continual insights, many client needs are still not fulfilled. This is a clear indication that training needs to be more stringent.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and want to offer advice to staff members?
It costs less to keep loyal customers than to acquire new ones. In addition, satisfied clients are more receptive to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to this enterprise.
The most important aspect of service skills training is equipping your team with the skills that allow the customer to guide the content, interaction and construction of your product and service knowledge base.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Coping with anger and whining customers
- Enjoy their work more, so customers can feel their enthusiasm for their role
- How Good Am I at providing Service? Questionnaire
- Identify what your organisation has to provide customers
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Responding to challenging customer requests assertively
- Strategies for managing complaints to the client’s complete satisfaction
- What your clients, want, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
Our courses can be tailored to meet the requirements of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, regardless of industry or the size of your company.
The more you know about your customers the more empowered your team will be and the better results you will get from training.
With a range of training options, have a look at some of the most popular themes or have us design something special for you.
If you’re a business located in Cape Douglas we can provide a customised Customer Service Training to fit your team.