Canterbury Customised Customer Service Training
Client expectations are on an all-time large. In spite of continual insights, many client requirements are still not fulfilled. This is a clear indication that training has to be more stringent.
Good customer service is vital for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers choose to spend their money.
Most customer service training emphasises skills and behaviours. These are important. But delivering the best possible customer service — maintaining your client retention high — requires more than basic training, it requires cultural change.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of the role and develop essential skills required to deliver superior customer service.
- Build loyal relationships with customers and employees
- Dealing with difficult customers and complaints
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all employees.
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers
- How we ‘manage’ our customers
- Paying positive focus on the little things for your customer
- Service recovery
- Understand customer diversity
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
Our trainers are experts in their field and have a wealth of Customer CARE experience within your industry.
This program is designed for professionals looking to enhance the customer service experience and develop techniques to build strong customer relationships.
We can even design a full-year and multi-year customer service program to develop and sustain a customer-focused culture.
Professional Customer Service Training to suit your Canterbury team.