Customer Service Training For Canley Heights
As the first line of contact with customers, service agents can affect customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and want to provide advice to staff members?
Providing great customer service is an art.
The customer service course is delivered as an interactive lecture with key concepts and skills workshopped providing participants an opportunity to put these skills into practice.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Dealing with clients in person
- Easy methods for crystal-clear, positive communications
- How to avoid making a poor telephone impression
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to improve systems
- Responsiveness — how can we improve
- Time management techniques
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can allow you to recognize why businesses need good customer care.
No travel costs, the training is conducted in your own facility.
This comprehensive customer service Course will offer you an opportunity to explore your responsibilities to the customers service function within your organisation.
We can adapted to your specific needs and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
Customer Service Training are available for individuals in all big cities, customised training onsite can be found in Canley Heights.