Canina Customised Customer Service Training
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everyone.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, along with the value of customer excellence into the modern business.
Our Customer Service experts can assist by sharing the lessons we’ve learned throughout our history and reveal how setting core values can help companies meet their targets.
This course covers essential topics in providing quality client service.
- Answer the phone in a standard way and with a grin
- Dealing with anger and whining customers
- Deliver bad news to clients in a more positive way.
- Helps customer-facing-staff to Comprehend the importance of great service and its role in client retention
- The Way to prevent misunderstandings
- Make eye contact and smile when face with a customer.
- Service recovery
- Understand how the service-profit chain affects your organisation.
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Our courses can be tailored to meet the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your company.
The course will give you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will teach you how to look after yourself and feel confident in almost any customer situation. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Neighborhood Canina Customer Service Training available for teams.