Customised Customer Service Training For Canberra
Clients are any organisation’s best assets.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will provide you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support roles to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
Whether your staff members come into contact with customers face-to-face, on the telephone, or through email and chat support programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Course Overview
- Delight the Customer by Exceeding their Expectations
- Helps you become an asset to your organisation by providing strategies and approaches to meet or surpass customer expectations
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Handle Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Clients
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you hire the ideal front-line staff.
- Understand that all businesses are in the ‘connection’ business
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop introduces techniques for handling challenging clients and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
So as to create customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond good customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
The course ensures that the students can transfer these skills to the job and thereby provides a significant return on the training investment to the organization.
We can even design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to build and maintain a customer-focused culture.
We can run this Customer Service Training onsite in Canberra.