Cambroon Customised Customer Service Training
Better customer care may be that difference causing customers to choose you over other providers offering the same products or services.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and would like to provide guidance to staff members?
Learn the principles of customer service, with tips on the best way best to provide excellent customer service to improve your bottom line.
This program provides tools to concentrate on the important role of the individual in building client loyalty, creating a positive impression, and contributing to an office service culture.
- Answer the phone in a standard way and with a grin
- Complaint handling and client interaction
- Developed skills in engaging with clients and handling their enquiries effectively
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- Identify the needs and priorities of the organisation in delivering services to customers
- Listened efficiently, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a client request
- Recognise and reward staff behaviour that you want repeated.
- Time management techniques
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but manage customer complaints in a professional manner.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the requirements of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your company.
The customer service course will enhance each participant’s ability to manage interactions with clients and ensure that they have the confidence to enable them to implement best practice customer service techniques, providing customer satisfaction whilst developing customer loyalty.
We can adapted to your specific requirements and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
Customised Customer Service Training for Cambroon groups.