Cambridge Customised Customer Service Training
Customer Service Training provides your whole team with the knowledge and skills necessary to constantly exceeded guest expectations.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a customer service group, this course is perfect as it will better help you provide high quality service to customers and clients.
The benefits of good customer service are endless.
If your employees are properly trained and demonstrate professional service skills, your organization’s customer loyalty and satisfaction improve
- 12 poor listening habits and how to prevent them
- Confidently deal with unhappy customers and produce a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Easier management of staff and customer issues because of increased satisfaction of staff and customers
- How to avoid making a poor telephone impression
- Identifying ways to add value and exceed customer expectations
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to enhance systems
- Respond to and report on client feedback and complaints
- Take ownership of a customer problem; follow it through to settlement, and follow-up to confirm the problem is resolved to their satisfaction
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
One-day instructor-led customer service training courses are offered at your site for up to 15 students per class.
The customer service training is either a complete or half-day customer support workshop focussed on the crucial role individuals play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
With a selection of training options, take a look at some of the most popular themes or have us design something special for you.
Ask us about a customised training session at Cambridge.