Customer Service Training For Cambridge Gardens Area
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the primary drivers of customer satisfaction.
Exceptional customer service is a critical element for any business, continually improving skills to attain peak levels of performance and sales success.
Our Customer Service experts can help by sharing the lessons we’ve learned throughout our history and reveal how setting core values can help companies meet their goals. The course teaches service representatives critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the telephone, managing the client, managing job stress and other abilities such as cross-selling.
- Apply critical communication skills
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Empowers you with techniques to deal with difficult or problematic situations
- How to apply the Worldwide Customer Service Standards of best practice
- The Way to prevent misunderstandings
- Knowing and communicating regularly to customers exactly what the organization is doing to meet their needs.
- Respond to and report on customer feedback and complaints
- Understanding the client service interplay ‘experience vs. process’
- What differentiates us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can help you understand why businesses need excellent customer care.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service course will give you the skills to deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Provides the high-quality training needed to meet the high standards expected by your client.
Throughout the program, you will receive training that takes you in the fundamentals of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and possibly growing your business.
The training is made for local business within the Cambridge Gardens area.