Caloundra West Local Customer Service Training
Client expectations are on an all-time high. Even with continual insights, many customer requirements are still not satisfied. This is a clear indication that training has to be more stringent.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Our customer service skills training is specifically designed to develop the participants skills and behaviours to provide exceptional customer care.
This workshop will give you the skills to deliver a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Addresses the skills required to provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Dealing with clients in person
- Easy techniques for crystal-clear, positive communications
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Practised how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
- Responding to challenging customer requests assertively
- The advantages and disadvantages of mobile communicating
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your company requires commitment from yourself and your own staff.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams.
This class focuses on analysing needs, priorities and problem diagnoses in the delivery of service to customers.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service teams seeking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
We can run this Customer Service Training onsite in Caloundra West.