Calomba Local Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Employees who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Our comprehensive customer service training classes are designed to help your employees react to customers’ needs.
This course covers essential topics in providing quality client service.
- Ask key staff what they already do to give decent customer service.
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Dealing with objections
- Get serious about delivering great customer service.
- Innocent statements which can drive customers away
- Nature of client service – the facts and the myths
- Recognise and reward staff behavior that you want repeated.
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20%
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Good customer service is an essential part of any successful business. Not only will your clients feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your company reputation and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the requirements of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your company.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support roles to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
We’ve got a great deal of terrific customer service training courses which will be a great fit for you and your team.
Looking for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff at your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help ignite your team’s performance.