Callaghan Customised Customer Service Training
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will decrease the number of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the primary drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Fantastic customer service is vital for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where potential customers choose to invest their money. To put it simply, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in copy and support functions to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
This lively and interactive, course was designed to help people acquire knowledge and skills necessary for producing memorable service encounters resulting in customer loyalty.
- Answer the telephone in a standard way and with a smile
- Communicate effectively with your customers via email, telephone, and in person.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
- Have standard ways to resolve common customer problems
- How to make customers feel important, and why you need to
- Manage stressful situations with clients face-to-face and over the phone
- Surprise and delight customers by under promising and over delivering.
- The power of using titles, with 5 easy tips to remember them
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the many skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and varied experiences to discuss elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
Our trainers are experts in their field and have plenty of Customer CARE experience in your industry.
This 1 day Customer Service Training Course is for people on the front line of customer service, whether face to face or on the phone.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you from the principles of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a way of improving and potentially growing your business.
Corporate Customer Service Training accessible in Callaghan.