Customised Customer Service Training For California Gully Area
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will decrease the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and would like to provide guidance to staff members?
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the key to a successful organisation is not only about providing an excellent service or product, but also about providing great customer care.
What is going on on the inside of your organization is felt on the outside by your customers.
- Answer the telephone in a standard way and with a grin
- Complaint handling practice
- Effective Methods for building customer loyalty
- Group discussion, brief practice sessions in pairs with feedback
- Identifying ways to add value and exceed customer expectations
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- The advantages and disadvantages of mobile communicating
- Why the choices you make with each client contact are so important
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for handling challenging customers and scenarios and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to support interactions.
Learn about customer service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
This one-day course investigates the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to react to customer and customer needs. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
The practice is created for local companies within the California Gully area.