Customer Service Training For Calderwood Area
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the number of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Employees that are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Increasingly, consumers are valuing customer support over and above both product quality and reduced costs so increasing customer support is vital.
This program provides tools that will further improve customer service skills and confidence when providing service to customers from diverse cultures.
- Active listening including taking notes
- Complaint handling and customer interaction
- Define what great customer service is for others and yourself.
- Defining Customer Service
- How to express appreciation
- Identify the needs and priorities of the organisation in providing services to clients
- Looking for all the ways you can deliver, not reasons you can’t
- Relationship triangle trust and loyalty
- The impact of bad service on an organisation
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Great customer service training covers essential behaviors, service strategies, and support systems that together ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face, phone, email.
This program takes customer service training to the highest level.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
This session could be conducted on site at Calderwood.