Byford Customised Customer Service Training
Customers are any organisation’s finest assets.Developed and introduced by customer service specialists, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment.
Providing great customer service is an art.
This program provides skills and tools to make memorable service experiences leading to customer loyalty and productive customer centric organisations.
- Ask key staff what they already do to provide decent customer service.
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the company
- Define what great customer support is for others and yourself.
- Defining Customer Service
- Factors of voice which add and detract from the message and image being portrayed
- Introducing colleagues to solve customer service issue
- Qualities of a Good Customer Service Professional
- Review client satisfaction with service delivery using verifiable data while maintaining reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
- Ideas for providing customer support over the phone
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for managing challenging customers and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
Our Customer Service class will participate, instruct and equip your team members with the skills required for frequently difficult customer support based roles.
This course session includes an engaging blend of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to improve retention of the training.
With a range of training options, take a look at a number of the most popular themes or have us design something specific for you.
Providing customised Customer Service Training into your local Byford area.