Customised Customer Service Training In Bybera
Customer service isn’t a department. It’s a philosophy to be adopted by each employee.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and want to offer guidance to staff members?
Most customer service training emphasises skills and behaviours. These are important. However, delivering the best possible customer service — maintaining your client retention high — requires more than basic training, it requires cultural change.
This course Introduces the basic concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service techniques and practices.
- Assess customer needs and provide constructive information to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the company through service criteria
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you handle.
- Factors of voice which add and detract from the message and picture being portrayed
- Identify what your organisation must provide customers
- Personal presentation tips
- Strategies for contending with rude or abusive callers
- The secrets to great rapport with customers and partners
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs improve the customer service skills and skills of your staff and equip them with the customer support tools mentioned previously.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation.
This 1 day Customer Service Training Course is for individuals on the front line of customer support, whether face to face or on the phone. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
We can provide a trainer in the Bybera area.