Customised Customer Service Training For Byaduk Area
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Good customer service is an essential part of any successful business. Not only will your customers feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your organization reputation and opening up chances for repeat business.
Individuals who interact directly with a client needs to have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a client’s expectations.
This course Introduces the basic concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service methods and practices.
- Active listening including taking notes
- Dealing with anger and complaining customers
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all employees.
- Giving customers the wrong impression
- Identify what your organisation has to offer customers
- Pre-planning to get the Most out of time, priorities and people
- Seek post-sale feedback from clients.
- Taking ownership of problems
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
Our trainers are experts in their field and have plenty of Customer CARE experience in your industry.
Schedule the training when it’s convenient for your staff.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, very good customer support skills and how to deal with complaints.
Professional Customer Service Training to suit your Byaduk group.