Busselton Customised Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service representatives can affect customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Every single contact between you and the client is important. This course will help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Our Customer Service specialists can help by sharing the lessons we’ve learned throughout our history and reveal how setting core values can help companies meet their targets.
What is happening on the inside of your company is felt on the outside by your customers.
- Build loyal relationships with customers and employees
- Dealing with anger and whining customers
- Deliver tangible results through stored referrals and business
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention by creating loyalty
- Know How to Influence the Attitude of Your Customers
- Seek post-sale feedback from customers.
- Strategies for improving cooperation between departments
- What makes customers stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to satisfy your precise needs.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to select from.
The more you know about your customers the more empowered your team will be and the better results you’ll get from training. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
This session is created for business located in Busselton.